|The Keystage links and search engine on this page will help you find web pages for your area of interest that are available. To use the search engine please enter words of 4 characters or more, with a space between different words, in the box below. This will return web pages which contain all the words you list, it does not recognise words such as and, or and not. You can also click on the Keystages or subjects listed below, to be taken to a list of useful web pages for that area.|
- The Birmingham & Midland Museum of Transport [IMG] W E L C O M E You've reached the web site of the Birmingham and Midland Museum of Transport, which is the regional transport museum for Birmingham and the Midlands. The BaMMOT Web Site is optimised for a 'frames' capable browser, but you can still see our pages by following these links: Introduction About The Museum Our Vehicle
Last Modified: Tue Mar 13 15:41:00 2001
- Museum of London - 500,000 years of London's history
- Official web site of the Museum of London, the largest, most comprehensive city museum in the world. The London Museum tells the fascinating story of London from prehistoric times to the present day.
Last Modified: Tue Jul 18 09:40:17 2000
- Museum of the City of San Francisco
- Home page of the Museum of the City of San Francisco.
Last Modified: Sun Feb 11 21:12:07 2001
- Museum of the History of Science, University of Oxford
- website of the museum of the history of science, oxford.
- Myth Stories Museum of Myth and Fable. Stories from all ages, for all ages, from lands far & near. A refreshingly different site.
Last Modified: Sat Apr 28 10:34:13 2001
- The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge, UK
- Outstanding collections of antiquities, fine and decorative arts including European paintings from the middle ages to the present, drawings, prints, sculpture, furniture, fans, coins and medals.
Last Modified: Fri Apr 7 16:44:20 2000
- The National Maritime Museum - Greenwich, London
- The largest maritime museum in the world covering every aspect of ships and seafaring, in peace and at war, from pre-history to today. The Museum promotes understanding of the history and future of Britain and the sea, the story of time, astronomy and navigation, and of the historic buildings at Greenwich.
Last Modified: Mon Apr 30 16:44:47 2001