|The Keystage links and search engine on this page will help you find web pages for your area of interest that are available. To use the search engine please enter words of 4 characters or more, with a space between different words, in the box below. This will return web pages which contain all the words you list, it does not recognise words such as and, or and not. You can also click on the Keystages or subjects listed below, to be taken to a list of useful web pages for that area.|
Home / links / Health & Special Needs
- American Diabetes Association
- This site offers the latest information on diabetes and living with the disease. The mission of the American Diabetes Association is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
- Anred: Introduction and Welcome
- ANRED. Provides information on eating disorders: anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, compulsive exercising, and other less well-known food and weight disorders.
Last Modified: Wed May 2 02:47:48 2001
- Asthma Relief
- Buteyko - How to find relief from asthma. Download a free instruction Manual for children or secure purchase for adults. Moneyback guarantee.
Last Modified: Wed Dec 22 00:54:59 1999
- CF-WEB: Cystic Fibrosis Information Online
- Helping to better understand this condition.
- Green Oaks Behavioral Healthcare Service - Home Page Intro
- Green Oaks provides mental health and addiction services for adolescents, seniors and adults to the people and employers of North Texas. With special features, a healthy living guide and a search facility. A good resource for information.
- HealthAnswers web site. Your sole source for health information. HealthAnswers provides FREE health care information to consumers from sources such as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the National Health Council.
- Help for Reading Problems and Disabilities
- Help for Reading Problems and Disabilities.
Last Modified: Thu Feb 1 23:14:39 2001
- KidsPeace is a private, not-for-profit organization which gives kids peace through mental health treatment programs, crisis intervention and public education, includes The National Center for Kids Overcoming Crisis, a comprehensive continuum of kids' mental health treatment programs and also acts as a national liaison for intervention services, and educates kids, parents and professionals around the globe in how to avert crisis. --
- Multiple Sclerosis Assoc. of King County/Homepage
- Information about Multiple Sclerosis, ABC Drugs, Alternative Medicine, Medical and Psychological Information, Counseling, Current Events, Classes and much more.
Last Modified: Fri Apr 27 20:31:10 2001
- Natural remedies to satisfy all your herbal and nutritional needs
- offers all natural solutions for your health and nutritional needs.
Last Modified: Wed Apr 18 23:33:46 2001
- Naturopathic Medicine Network
- Your ultimate guide to natural medicine and alternative health care. Get in-depth information on naturopathic medicine and naturopathic education. Find naturopathic physician near you. Participate in forum discussions and chat. Much more!
- NetDoctor.co.uk - The UK's independent health website
- NetDoctor.co.uk is the UK's largest independent medical information service on the Net. It includes facts about diseases, health and medicine, written by leading doctors in a comprehensive and concise language.
- Taking the Bully by the Horns:Bullies,Self-esteem,Violence
- professional advice and self-help book helps youth deal with anger, depression, violence, crime, mental health, abuse, temperament, behavior modification, conflict resolution and school safety.
Last Modified: Wed Apr 25 05:47:41 2001
- The Vegetarian Society of the United Kingdom
- The Vegetarian Society is a registered charity committed to promoting the health, environmental and animal welfare benefits of a vegetarian diet.
Last Modified: Fri Apr 20 20:33:57 2001
- A great health site, with many good articles. Easy to navigate with links and a search facility.
Last Modified: Thu Aug 24 00:08:51 2000
- WELCOME TO KIDSHEALTH
- Looking for expert health information for the entire family? KidsHealth.org has the latest on everything from chicken pox to dyslexia in easy-to-read articles for kids, teens, and parents.
Last Modified: Thu Apr 19 15:01:14 2001
- Welcome to the American Cancer Society
- No matter who you are, we can help. No matter who you are, we can help. American Cancer Society HomeCancer Resource CenterGlossaryDonateContact Us [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Search [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Cancer Resource Center[IMG] Cancer Resource Center Overview Select Cancer Type Bladder Breast Cancer in Children Colon and Rectum Lung Prostate Skin, Melanoma Skin,
Last Modified: Mon Apr 30 09:36:53 2001
- children with DIABETES On-line Community
- Have a question about diabetes? Ask the Diabetes Team. You're sure to find something good at Readers' Favorite Recipes. Children with Diabetes Join a discussion in the Chat Rooms.
Last Modified: Tue May 1 16:26:22 2001
- A good all round site with a lot of good advice and information, includes a search facility.