|The Keystage links and search engine on this page will help you find web pages for your area of interest that are available. To use the search engine please enter words of 4 characters or more, with a space between different words, in the box below. This will return web pages which contain all the words you list, it does not recognise words such as and, or and not. You can also click on the Keystages or subjects listed below, to be taken to a list of useful web pages for that area.|
- A Teacher's Guide to the Holocaust
- A well constructed site which will help you deliver this part of the National Curriculum. Good resources for example timelines, glossaries, music, photographs and lesson plans. Lots of good information.
Last Modified: Sun Feb 11 02:31:11 2001
- BBC Online Homepage - Welcome
- Discover lots of great information on the Roman Empire and why, eventually, the empire collapsed. Find out what it was really like to be a citizen of Rome.
- C T I Centre for History, Archaeology & Art History
- The Computers in Teaching Initiative Centre for History Archaeology & Art History.
Last Modified: Tue Sep 19 07:52:10 2000
- NATIVE-L (March 1996) by thread
Last Modified: Tue Apr 2 06:28:48 1996
- Native American Indian Art, Culture, Education, History Science -- Gateway
- 300+ web pages of Native American resource materials, original publications and organized links. Reservation/Indian country maps; original Native literature, Native art.K-12 Native schools contacts page. Metasite startpage, gapjhic tricks.
- Public Record Office Education
- The teaching of history in schools has been transformed by the increasing use of historical sources. This has led teachers to come to the Public Record Office in search of new resources to excite and challenge their pupils.
Last Modified: Wed Apr 25 08:58:48 2001
- The Norman Conquest School Site
- A site to allow school pupils to study the Norman Conquest
Last Modified: Mon Jun 5 23:04:39 2000